These terms and conditions:
- Represent the entire agreement between the parties and no alterations or additions may be affected unless agreed to by both parties, reduced to writing and signed by you and a duly authorized representative of Solar Solved Africa.
- Are subject to change and you agree that any order placed shall be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time the order was placed.
- Are final and binding and are not subject to any suspensive or dissolutive condition.
- Expressly exclude any conflicting conditions stipulated by you.
- Apply to all employees, servants, and agents of Solar Solved Africa.
All quotes and proforma invoices will remain valid for a period of 24Hours (one) calendar day from the date of issue.
Payment Options & Terms
Solar Solved Africa accepts the following payment methods:
- (EFT) Electronic Funds Transfer
- Cash Deposits – 5% bank levy applies.
- Cash payments in person.
- Card payments in person.
It is your responsibility to determine whether the goods ordered are suitable for the purpose of intended use. Should you be uncertain as to the suitability of a product, please contact our offices for assistance prior to placing your order.
We as Solar Solved Africa don’t do any deliveries and don’t arrange couriers. Couriers should be arranged accordingly. Please give couriers a tax invoice number.
Prices are subject to change and new stock will have new prices.
Change of Orders
All orders and variations to orders are subject to these terms and conditions. Only written orders and variations to orders will be accepted by Solar Solved Africa. Notwithstanding the above, Solar Solved Africa may, at its sole discretion, elect to accept and act upon telephonic orders and any variations to orders. Solar Solved Africa, however, reserves the right to refuse collection of any order until placed in possession of a written order form.
Cancellation of Orders
Requests for cancellation of an order, prior to delivery, must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No refunds will, however, be furnished on deposits in the event of cancellation for specially ordered or manufactured goods. If a refund must be done a valid bank letter should be sent to email@example.com.
Any order is subject to cancellation by Solar Solved Africa should the goods ordered become unavailable due to any cause beyond Solar Solved Africa reasonable control.
A 20% handling fee will be added after 5 days.
Guarantees and Warranties
All Solar Solved Africa products warranties are carried by the suppliers of Solar Solved Africa. All products returned to Solar Solved Africa should be brought in with a valid Tax Invoice from Solar Solved Africa, photos of the installation and a valid COC from a qualified installer.
The warranty shall immediately be rendered null and void in the event of any of the following:
- Failure to use the products in accordance with instructions and specifications provided by the Manufacturer.
- Should the product have been subjected to physical damage, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, tampering, improper maintenance, or has been serviced, repaired, installed by persons not possessing the necessary qualifications required to do so.
- The product is not returned with an invoice/verifiable method confirming proof of purchase.
You may return goods in the following instances:
- Within 7 (seven) days of the date of the receipt of the goods if the transaction falls within the scope of Section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transmissions Act. The return policy excludes items contemplated in Section 42(2) of the aforementioned Act.
- If the product is unopened and has not been used in those 7 days.
Notwithstanding the above, Solar Solved Africa shall not be required to accept the return of any goods, unless defective within the warranty period, if at your direction the goods have been:
- partially or entirely disassembled.
- physically altered.
- permanently installed, affixed, or attached.
- Joined or added to or blended or combined or embedded within other goods or property.
If a battery is brought in for testing the inverter used with the battery should be brought in with it for testing the same for inverters. Testing for all products will be an amount of R450.00 Excluding VAT.
A report on a product that is no longer in working condition will be R850.00 Excluding VAT.
- Repairs are done by the suppliers and can range from 3-5 weeks and weekends are not included.
- Solar Solved Africa can only do repairs on products branded with the Solar Solved Africa logo. (Axpert Inverters, Oliter batteries and Akkutech batteries)
- If a product is out of warranty no repairs will be done to that product.