To the extent permitted by law, EMBASSY excludes all liability for the product to the extent that any damage or defect has been caused or contributed to by the following, which immediately voids your warranty and the right to return an item:
- Power surge
- Sea spray
- Water damage
- Dust or any solid particles
- Excessive heat exposure
- Weather damage
- Negligence by the installer or homeowner
- Incorrect installation
- Inadequate protection device rating
- Tampering (broken seal)
- Dirty filters
- Exceeding the maximum power rating, current or voltage for the input solar circuit, DC battery input, AC input and AC output.
- Transport damage.
- Installation done by other than our authorized personnel, if done by other
The warranty on all Solar Solved Africa products is only valid if you have your original tax invoice, COC and photos of the installation. All products have to brought in for testing or charging if there is a problem. Testing or charging of products will only be conducted when the charge of R450. Excluding VAT is paid.